Monday, November 30, 2009

EDM 310

I learned so much from this class it was great! I loved learning how to make my own videos, and create a blog. I think that as a teacher a class blog will be very helpful to me and my students. I am glad I had a chance to learn how to create, update, and use a blog effectively. I learned how to use twitter for educational purposes and find videos on YouTube to correspond to lessons I will be teaching as a educator. I loved the virtual field trips I think these will be helpful to my future students and fun to use. I learned so much form this class. Google earth was a little complected , but I think it could have its uses in a classroom. I was very excited to make my first video and very excited for my brother in law to get to see it overseas. I was never bored in this class because there was always something new to do. I liked the fact that I learned how to use technology to benefit students. At first when I signed up for this class I thought it was going to be about learning how to use word processor, and excel :( Thank God it wasn't. I feel that I know a lot more about technology and how to use it now, however I still have a lot to learn. I am probably at Medium level. I feel that to keep learning more I will have to keep PRACTICING!!! I learned so much and enjoyed this class thanks Dr. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. Your excitement when you made your first video was especially contagious and had a major impact on your classmates. W6 was special because of your enthusiasm and that of many others!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete