Saturday, August 22, 2009

About Me


My name is Jessica Kate Pose, however I go by Katie. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I currently reside in Fairhope, Alabama. I am twenty-one years old. I am pursuing a degree in Elementary Education. I would like to teach kindergarten through second grade students. I hope to continue my education and earn a masters degree in Educational Leadership. I then would like to become a school counselor.

My work experience includes part time work as a sales associate at Bama Breeze Outdoor Apparel & Accessories. I also baby-sit during my time off. I have worked as a Lifeguard and swim instructor at the YMCA in the past. I had to stop working at the YMCA to focus on school.

I went to school at St. Ignatius, McGill-Toolen, and now South Alabama. I volunteer at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in Fairhope as a Sunday school teacher. I am a member of College Republicans. I have been active in sports my whole life. I played soccer growing up and was a cheerleader in high school. After high school I started coaching private cheerleading lessons for girls. I love to run, travel, paint, go to the beach, and watch movies. I also enjoy photography. I am one of six children. I also have a golden retriever named Bo. He is three years old, and he loves the water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment