Sunday, August 30, 2009

I really liked the music at the beginning to start off the podcast; this reminded me of a radio talk show. These podcast seemed unscripted since they were just talking and joking with each other. I think it’s awesome how the teachers can connect across the globe to share ideas, and experiences. Joan shares her three favorite photo sharing links. Her favorite is Flicker. This reminds me of the news because they are introducing and explaining the latest and greatest tools for teachers.

Kidcast was very interesting to me because children where doing the podcast. I liked the movie review the children did, and how they incorporated music. I think it is great how children are learning how to use new technology. This helps connect them to other children. It also is a fun way for children to express themselves.

Connect Learning episode 90 with David Warlick was interesting because you got to listen to a conference meeting with thousands of librarians. The Liberians where giving ideas on how students could create podcast in the library and use their podcast in their classroom. Every Liberian that spoke had a different idea on how to best use podcast in the library and classrooms. It was pretty awesome that anyone could listen to this conference even though they could not go to the conference.

Ed Techtalk, MacBreak Weekly, and This week in Photography, all dealt with ways and means to help you developed as a professional. Some of the guests were on skype. This was the first time I have heard this so it was interesting to me. MacBreak Weekly helped me learn about Mac products. The episode I heard they were talking about mifii. This was interesting to me because I had not heard about that. This week in Photography talked about stowebish photography and even had an interview. I think it is pretty awesome that these podcast where teaching me about knew technology and how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. And I am posting tis using a MiFi. I finally got one yesterday since we are in Destin with no internet access at the house where we are staying. It is raining so I am working.

    ReplyDelete