Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dr. Christie

Dr. Chrisite's website contained so much information! I focuesed on dynamic uses of digital cameras. I loved how she had information that was available in different forms. She had powerpoints, links, and photos this was great. I learned alot from her powerpoint presentaion and photos.
Some education uses of digitail cameras she talked about were for field trips, class projects, and showing pictures of the class. Having a digitail camera would help you post pictures for a class blog. She explained about grants and fund raising projects to purchase a camera for the class. I also think it was great that she provided contact information for teachers and students.
click here to view Dr.Christie's website

1 comment:

  1. I like photography. And there are LOTS of great suggestions on how to use digital photography here!

    ReplyDelete