Sunday, October 4, 2009

Duke University iPods in school

Duke provided free iPods to students in 19 courses to enhance classroom materials with digital media. Duke has gone on to broaden the program to promote the effective use of new technology in higher education.. So far the program has enhanced students learning and knowledge of technology. I think that this is awesome and an advantage for students and educators.
Other universities should follow Dukes lead and implement similar programs. The students are learning more information more effectively. Also teachers are using new technology for educational purposes. I think more schools should try this ex specially since almost all students already own ipods.
click here to read for yourself

1 comment:

  1. My alma mater! When Apple adds a camera to the iPod Touch I think I'll make it a requirement for this course.

    ReplyDelete