Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Networked Student

WOW! This video helped me understand the importance of creating a personal learning network. I feel that connectivism is a great tool and is more beneficial than traditional learning. I feel that almost all students have access to technology (Internet), however they are not using this technology to their advantage.
I myself now how to use goggle, create blogs, and access iTunes, but am I using the tools to my greatest advantage. Probably not. I think that when this class is over I will have a better understanding of how to create a learning network. This video points out just how useful new technology is.
As teachers we should teach children how to build a learning network. We should also provide information on how to successfully communicate with experts. I feel the most important part of creating a learning network is be organized and good time management.

1 comment: