Monday, October 19, 2009

Kaia's blog

WOW! I think it is so awesome that Mr. Chamberlin created comments that had a voice thread so Kaia could somewhat understand what was going on. I feel that when she hears and sees feedback she will be encouraged and excited about learning and sharing her world with others around the world! I also think it is great that Kaia's father was able to talk to Mr.C's class about his home and country! These children are benefiting so much! They are experiencing things that they may never have had the chance to experience. They are also learning about other cultures and communities! I want to experience something like this hopefully by the end of the semester I will personally be able to connect with someone across the world ,and share something interesting with them and hopefully the can share something interesting with me!

2 comments:

  1. What are you waiting for? There are many educators online that would be willing to talk to an ed major. You might be able to even talk to a classroom full of kids. Let me know and I will see if I can set it up.
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an opportunity! And can you come to the 4 pm class in Mobile on Tuesday? We will be Skyping with Room 10.

    Do pursue your dream with Mr. C!

    ReplyDelete